Secure Your Place
At Pathways to Peace, we accept men who are recently out of drug and alcohol treatment or those looking to live in a sober environment.
We suggest you contact us as soon as possible to secure your place at Pathways to Peace.
Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer any questions you or your family may have concerning admission.
What We Ask Of You
- Maintain sobriety
- Follow all house guidelines
- Have an open mind to taking a few suggestions from on-site staff and managers
- Attend daily 12-Step meetings
- Actively apply the 12 Steps of recovery toward your conduct and life as a whole
- Find a job or continue treatment
- Attend Pathways to Peace House Meetings
Your Length of Stay With Us
- Lease agreements with all residents are for a minimum of six months
What You Should Pack for Pathways
- Personal belongings
- and a positive attitude