For men in the early stages of recovery or those who have recently completed treatment, halfway houses provide a transitional environment that promotes sobriety. Halfway houses in West Palm Beach, such as Pathways to Peace for Men, offer safety and stability for men who are interested in furthering their recovery journey or need extra support as they undergo treatment. Located only a short walk from the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, our halfway house provides serenity that allows residents to relax and focus on their recovery.
Pathways to Peace provides an environment that is conducive to recovery and progression. Our West Palm Beach halfway house for men is located near Twelve Step meeting locations, local colleges, entertainment venues, restaurants, shopping opportunities, libraries and transportation options. Residents of our halfway house have access to these amenities and are encourage to take advantage of these opportunities as they continue to discover themselves in the beautiful light of sobriety. For more information about what are men’s halfway house in West Palm Beach has to offer, click here.
Our halfway houses for men offer one and two bedroom suite layouts that are fully furnished. Clients are encouraged to make themselves at home and enjoy new pillow top mattresses, clean linens and towels, fully equipped kitchens and coin operated laundry machines. We also provide flat screen TVs and upgraded Direct TV packages, as well as hi-speed wireless Internet. It is our hope that the comfortable, welcoming environment of Pathways to Peace for Men will help residents feel relaxed and at home as they continue their recovery journey.
Along with stellar amenities, Pathways to Peace for Men offers the following services:
- full-time availability (twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week) to answer questions, address issues and provide support
- access to the opportunity to participate in an intensive outpatient treatment program
- access to family, legal and individual counseling options
- access to group therapy sessions
- access to educational groups that provide helpful information and useful resources about addiction, recovery and sobriety
- interactive life skills training
- transportation to and from certain Twelve Step meetings, other treatment programs , the grocery store and other necessary locations
- outdoor barbecues, trips to local attractions, sports tournaments and other community outreach events
- access to meeting with a spiritual advisor and/or mentor
During a stay at our halfway house for men in West Palm Beach, our staff requires residents to maintain sobriety by abstaining from using drugs and/or drinking alcohol. Residents are asked to abide by all house guidelines and attend regularly hosted house meetings. We ask residents to remain open to suggestions and feedback from our staff and managers, as well as to actively work a Twelve Step program by attending meetings each day and incorporating the Twelve Steps into their daily routine. We encourage residents to seek employment or volunteer their time and services. Residents are required to sign a lease agreement for at least six months, which must be completed consecutively. Men who have committed to staying at Pathways to Peace should pack personal belongings, clothes and toiletries.
If you or an important man in your life is interested in furthering the recovery journey by residing in a halfway house in West Palm Beach, contact Pathways to Peace for Men at (800) 714-8260 to reserve a bed.