Pathways for Men
Pathways to Peace is a transitional sober living home for men committed to beginning their journey in recovery. Located in Palm Beach County, we offer the perfect balance of structure and freedom for men transitioning from treatment to independent living.
Our Mission and Philosophy
At Pathways to Peace, we offer a comfortable and supportive environment for men in early recovery. Our strong sense of community at Pathways is founded on the belief that the basis of recovery is one addict or alcoholic helping another. Our house managers are onsite 24/7 to maintain a safe and recovery-oriented atmosphere. While it is the priority of our staff to make sure house guidelines are being followed, they are also there to offer their experience and support as men in recovery and to provide suggestions to clients who are struggling. It is our philosophy that through compassion and honesty come healing and growth. Our goal is to help men build a strong foundation in their recovery so that when they are ready to leave, they have the tools they need to enjoy the gifts of long term sobriety.
What we expect from you
Part of growing in sobriety includes learning how to be accountable. During your stay at Pathways to Peace, we ask that you:
- Maintain sobriety
- Follow all house guidelines
- Attend daily 12 Step meetings
- Attend Pathways to Peace house meetings
- Actively apply the 12 Steps of recovery towards your conduct and life as a whole.
- Be open-minded to taking suggestions from staff and managers. Find a job or continue treatment
- Be willing to volunteer or perform service work when not working or looking for employment
- Commit to a lease agreement for a minimum of three to six months to be completed in succession
What you can expect from us
We believe that we have a responsibility to our clients to provide them with the help and direction they will need as they navigate their way through early sobriety.
Our services include:
- 24/7 onsite managers and staff to address any questions or concerns
- Regular drug and alcohol testing
- Access to an Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
- Access to family, legal or individual counseling
- Access to group therapy
- Access to educational groups about recovery and addiction
- Hands-on life skills training
- Transportation to and from selected 12 Step meetings and treatments
- Community outreach events such as beach barbeques, water parks etc..
- Access to speaking with a spiritual advisor/mentor
- Transportation for grocery shopping
While you are a client at Pathways to Peace, we want our home to be your home. We strive to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere for our clients to enjoy.
Our amenities include:
- Two bedroom and two bath suites or one bedroom one bath suites
- Completely furnished apartments
- New pillow top mattresses
- Fresh linens and towels
- Completely stocked kitchens
- Direct TV subscription with upgraded package
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Flat screen TVs
- Coin operated laundry room
If you would like to learn more about Pathways to Peace, please call us at 1-800-714-8260.